Cancellation and Late Policy
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays or appointment changes may be needed. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24hr notice, where possible. And in the event of a delay to your appointment, we ask that you let us know as soon as reasonably possible.
- Our policy is to contact Claire Lacey Massage Therapies by text or email at least 24hrs prior to treatment to notify us if you have to cancel.
- If you are late or think you’ll be late, contact us as soon as you can.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your scheduled treatment, we may not be able to accommodate you for that day but we will do our very best to reschedule your treatment for another time that is convenient to you.
- Should there be a pattern of late arrivals or last-minute cancellations, we will request payment prior to the appointment.
Thank you for understanding.
Young Person Policy
Claire Lacey Massage Therapies does not take bookings or do treatments with anyone under the age of 16 years. As parents of children or young adults, please be honest with the age of your child. Consultations are done with every new client so DOB will be ascertained then.
- For those 16 to 18 years of age it is our policy to request an adult (parent or guardian) accompany the young person(16+) to the treatment and be available to collect post-treatment.
- We will require both parent or guardian and the young person to sign their consent for treatment apon arrival.
- If both parties (parent and person 16+) would like the parent or guardian to stay in the treatment room during the treatment and consultation, let Claire know when booking.
Thank you for your co-operation
Claire Lacey Massage Therapies recognises that your privacy is important and is committed to respecting your privacy. Appropriate protection and management is applied to any information you share. The information you submit will be kept confidential and with the highest standard of security and will be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR).
Any information provided by you will only be used for:
- Delivering Treatments
- Booking Appointments or following up on aftercare
- Marketing such as special offers, new treatment releases, and appointment availability (if you agree to it)
Claire Lacey Massage Therapies reserves the right to postpone or change a treatment where a client has undergone recent surgery or has had a recent injury. The top priority is the safety of the client.
Our policy is to wait for a minimum of 3-6 months post-surgery to work on scar tissue/injury site.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Joint replacement surgery
- Keyhole Surgery
- Major surgery of any kind including Cesarean section
- In the case of injury(depending on the severity) to wait a minimum of 4 -8 weeks before treatment to that area.
Covid – 19 Action Plan and Policies
Claire Lacey Massage Therapies and Flora Wisdom Herbal Medicine are committed to providing a safe and healthy service for all of our clients. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. Both Claire Lacey and Anne Shelly-Lacey, co-owners of the Flora Wisdom Treatment Room, are responsible for the implementation of this plan. We will:
- Continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan if needed based on current guidelines
- Obtain relevant training to be prepared for procedures relating to COVID-19
- Be up to date on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov. ie
- Display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
- Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing where possible
- Keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- Develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in our facility
- Intensify cleaning in line with government advice and the IMTA(Irish Massage Therapist Association) guidelines for Touch Therapies for infection prevention and control.
- We aim to bring the highest standards of care to all of our clients and we will do everything that is reasonably possible to make sure our room is safe and comfortable.
Correspondence in relation to COVID-19 can be directed to our COVID-19 representative.
COVID-19 IPC officer: Claire Lacey
Health & Safety Statement
A risk assessment has been carried out and will be reviewed regularly to ensure the highest health and safety protocols are being kept in line with the Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005. Our health and safety policy is:
- To provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from the work environment.
- To provide and maintain a safe environment for our clients and visitors
- To keep up to date with current Fire safety, Electrical safety, maintenance, and manual handling procedures to prevent accidents or injuries.
Should you wish to learn in more detail our procedures for health and safety we have our risk assessment and full policy available on request.